ICE CREAM FOR GROWN UPS! World Duty Free unveils adults-only whisky flavoured ice cream creations
To showcase its premium selection of whiskies, World Duty Free has collaborated with London-based ice-creamer Custom Creams and whisky aficionado, Alwynne Gwilt AKA Miss Whisky, to develop five unique flavour combinations. Using exclusive whiskies and tantalising ingredients like sea salt, fig, ginger and chilli, World Duty Free will treat the public’s taste buds to perfectly complemented pairings in celebration of the retailer’s annual Whisky Festival that takes place across UK airports 29th April – 23rd June.
Just in time for the warmer weather, The Grown Ups Ice Cream Van will pop up in London’s Bloomsbury Square from 1pm – 4pm (or until scoops last) on the 14th May allowing consumers to taste test five bespoke whisky flavoured creations, all free of charge.
Flavour combinations on offer will be:
– The Black Grouse: cherry & chilli ice cream infused with The Black Grouse Alpha Edition whisky topped with sweet black cherries
– The Spice Road: dark chocolate & sea salt ice cream infused with Johnnie Walker Spice Road whisky and flakes of caramel
– The Long Journey: plum ice-cream with toasted almonds infused with Jura Turas Mara whisky
– Honey & Rock: Balvenie Triple Cask 12 whisky blended with honeycomb and rosemary topped with candied ginger
– Fit for a King: fig ice cream mixed with Glenmorangie Duthac whisky and toasted brazil nuts
Thursday 14th May from 1pm – 4pm (or until scoops last)
Bloomsbury Square, in front of Victoria House: WC1A 2RJ
World Duty Free launches The Grown Ups Ice-Cream Van to showcase its offering of exclusive whiskies available throughout its Whisky Festival
Throughout this year’s World Duty Free Whisky Festival you will find an amazing range of exclusive whiskies that you can’t buy anywhere else, plus savings of up to 50% off the average high street price. To find out more, head to: www.worlddutyfree.com/whisky-festival
Tag your whisky ice cream #WhiskyFestival