Salon du Chocolate – WIN a Pair of Tickets
To start with, I’m giving away FIVE PAIRS of tickets to the London event of the year for chocolate – Salon du Chocolat! Yes, that’s right, chocolate samples, chocolate shops and all sorts of chocolate demos! You’ll want to say you were there and for free!
You can go Friday, Saturday or Sunday – YOUR CHOICE! I’ll be there Friday but I think to maximise the value of the ticket I’d choose Saturday – get there early though to really get the chance to go around everywhere!
If you’d like to WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS to Salon du Chocolat I’ve used Rafflecopter so all you have to do is tell me in 10 words OR MORE what your favourite chocolate is and why. For extra chances to win, you can like us on Facebook and Tweet but those options will be released once you leave a comment about your favourite chocolate and you can gain extra entries that way! More chances to WIN! ENDS WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!
Tell me why you love a cappuccino truffle, a sea salt caramel or a bar of spiced chilli. Invent a new flavour if you want but I just want to see you tell me something about what chocolate you love in TEN WORDS OR MORE.
Below RAFFLECOPTER is the press release giving all the details
We’re excited to announce that Salon du Chocolat, the world’s biggest chocolate show is coming to London. This spectacular finish to a wonderful line up of Chocolate Week events takes place 18-20th October at National Hall, Olympia. Here is a teaser of the show – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUXAD1dKyEs
• Exhibitors include top UK and International chocolate companies and chocolatiers
• Demonstrations from Great British Bake Off winner John Whaite, patissier to the stars Eric Lanlard and the Head Pastry Chefs from The Fat Duck, Le Manoir aux quat’Saisons and Hakkasan
• The highlight is Salon du Chocolat’s world famous chocolate fashion show – a collection of couture dresses designed by top fashion designers and chocolatiers
• A chocolate spa featuring chocolate beauty products, massages and a bathing beauty relaxing in a gorgeous bath filled with chocolate ganache
• Chocolate graffiti artist live at the show
• The best chocolate companies from the UK and abroad such as Artisan du Chocolat, Paul a Young, Rococo, Hotel Chocolat, Marc Demarquette, Melt, Divine, Prestat, Lindt, Valrhona, Pralus and Bonnat.
Dates: 18-20 October
Venue: National Hall, Olympia (so make sure you map your route before hand as the tube doesn’t always go there!)
Times: Friday: open from 2pm to 6pm Saturday: open from 10am to 7pm Sunday: open from 10am to 6pm
Prices: Adult: £18 / £15 in advance; Child (from 4 to 12 years old): £12 / £10 in advance; Family (admits 2 Adults + 2 Children): £55 / £40 in advance; Concession (OAP’s and Students ID required): £15 / £13 in advance (but hopefully you’ll WIN a pair of tickets!)