Haagen-Dazs Meringue and Raspberry Fondant Sweet Sensations
I was sent the Meringue and Raspberry Fondant Sweet Sensations ice cream and I hoarded it. Well, when I say I hoarded it, I mean that after husband took some and put it in the freezer, having hidden some of it under other food. So I got to try a bit of the ice cream until I happened to uncover some more of these individual pots in the freezer.
The pot is filled with a vanilla ice cream studded with tiny meringue pieces. Hey are kind of like little pearls all through the ice cream. It makes it crunchy as well as creamy smooth. Then you get to the center and there is where the raspberry fondant is. It is a fun slightly tart counterpoint to the sweet ice cream and meringue. There are lots of textures going on here and lots of flavours and it is nice but I think crème brulee remains my favourite!
Don’t take my word for it though – buy yourself a pair of pots or WIN YOURSELF SOME! Haagen Dazs has kindly offered this opportunity for Mostly About Chocolate to host this competition.
Mostly About Chocolate in conjunction with Häagen-Dazs is offering readers the chance to be amongst the first to taste its indulgent new flavour – Secret Sensations Meringue & Raspberry Fondant.
The new Meringue and Raspberry Fondant is a mix of delicious vanilla ice cream with small crunchy meringue pieces and an indulgent raspberry sauce centre. The new flavour offers a luscious, fruity addition to the existing collection of Chocolat Fondant and Crème Brûlée.
The winner will receive one case (24 x 100ml minicups) delivered right to their door.
Available from October 2012: in Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and Morrisons in packs of two, perfect for sharing with someone special.
Visit www.facebook.com/HaagenDazs for further information.
Entry mechanic – Rafflecoptor – enter by leaving a comment on the blog. You can get extra entries by liking out Facebook page, following us on twitter and tweeting the special message.
Closes 05:00am on 06/12/2012 (I think – Rafflecoptor is not working quite right). Winner will be selected at 8am 07/12/2012
18+. UK only. NPN. Random draw. 1 entry per person. Standard T&Cs.
Terms and Conditions
• 1 winner will receive one case of Häagen-Dazs Secret Sensations Meringue & Raspberry Fondant. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Mostly About Chocolate and Häagen-Dazs reserve the right to only contact successful applicants.
• One case of Häagen-Dazs Secret Sensations Meringue & Raspberry Fondant, containing 24 x 100ml containers will be delivered to each winner. This prize will be delivered via courier, organised by Häagen-Dazs within 4 weeks of winning. Any goods that are damaged, or lost in transit, are not at the responsibility of Mostly About Chocolate or Häagen-Dazs.
• The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Should you not be available to claim prize you will not be compensated by Mostly About Chocolate or Häagen-Dazs.
• This competition is restricted to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years of over, excluding employees of Mostly About Chocolate and Häagen-Dazs, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
• Mostly About Chocolate reserve the right to cancel this competition or to alter these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and/or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Mostly About Chocolate, Häagen-Dazs and their associated agencies from any and all liability, damages or loss incurred in connection with this competition including the redemption and use of any prize.Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
• Data will be captured by Mostly About Chocolate and will not be shared with any third parties